Friday, February 7, 2014

Book Cover

Milk
Spring, Heat, Rains
By Its Cover
Waterfront
Say You’re One of Them'

From these book covers I can see simplicity but at the same time conveying an important message. I think I am mostly drawn to abstract elements and when I saw this, it immediately caught my attention. Another common characteristic they have, are the colors of the last 3 pictures; It has pastel colors, mostly orange and blue. For most of them, there isn't a lot of words because the picture shows everything. Moreover, the first two pictures are very crazy and have a lot going on. The first one has a lot of letters and the second one a lot of patterns and designs. The difference between the first two are the colors, because one is black and the other one very colorful with mostly pinks. I also see alignment in each of the books and I see everything compacted together even if the cover is very hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment