Friday, February 7, 2014

Design competition Process



From all the competitions, I decided to draw the millennium handbook cover but it failed many times. The first piece of work I made was with burnt paper and then below the hole I pasted another piece of paper to draw the phoenix. Above I was going to write Millennium High School and below the handbook. To the sides I wrote the years and colored the whole paper. This failed because I made a mistake drawing the phoenix so it messed up the entire piece. The next one I made was very simple but it took a lot of time. I decided to do the same thing but organize it in a different way, and instead of burning the paper, I drew the hole.

I decided to use a font that looked like fire because of the phoenix and also tried to use colors that represented the phoenix. For the second piece of work I did not draw any images and instead made the text stand out more. I also wanted it to look organized, so I tried to align it and made the letters pop out with black so it made a contrast with the piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment